1. Mario Badescu Facial Spray – My skin is extremely needy. It’s oily, dry, hyperpigmented, sensitive and worst of all…acne prone. I got tired of spending money on expensive products for my face and decided to go back to a few “oldie but goody” products. I wash my face with Neutrogena’s Oil-Free Acne Wash in Pink Grapefruit and spray the Mario Badescu spray liberally on my face while it’s still somewhat damp. This spray has rosewater, aloe, and other herbs. You could totally just use rosewater or aloe (which I have done) but I really enjoy this facial spray (and I think my face does too 🙂 )
2. Pure Magnesium Oil – I actually purchased this for my mom initially. Someone recommended it because she was suffering with a terrible sciatica flare-up. This prompted me to do some research on the benefits of magnesium, and I was blown away. As it turns out, most of us are magnesium deficient due to the overfarming of the soil in which our produce is grown. In large part, our soil has been stripped of magnesium and other essential minerals. Therefore, it is not being passed along to us via produce consumption. Magnesium is more notably responsible for energy production and cellular reproduction. Immediately, I noticed two things when I started using Pure Magnesium Oil:
– I wasn’t tired when I woke up in the morning
– I stopped getting migraines. I rub it on my stomach every night before going to sleep. The goal is to apply it to a large body part to maximize amount of absorption.
3. Lancome Matifying Moisturizing Lotion – My skin in my t-zone area is super oily. It’s so oily, makeup literally slides off my face after a few hours. So ridiculous! While I love what this means in terms of signs of aging- it’s not so cute when I’m looking like that last piece of chicken at the bottom of the KFC bucket. This is the only moisturizer that keeps my oil at least somewhat at bay. It’s a must for any other oily gals out there! It gives you way more confidence that your makeup will be flawless all day.
4. Dr. Bronner’s – I passed this stuff up for years because there was way too much going on in terms of the wording on the bottle. I couldn’t for the life of me understand why all those words were necessary to sell skin care products (lol). Foolish me! I grabbed my first 8oz bottle of the Lavender Hemp for a steal at TJ Maxx about a year ago and was immediately hooked. I’ve since tried the Peppermint Hemp, and I’m currently using the Almond Hemp (by far my favorite). I use Dr. Bronner’s for everything. I use it as a daily body wash and to wash my hair, to clean countertops and floors, in laundry, and to spot clean furniture. I mean, why wouldn’t I? Make sure you grab a bottle and let me know how much you love it! Because I know you will 🙂
HEY, Before You GO...
I'm working on TONS of great stuff for the Broccoli of Dating!
Make sure you SUBSCRIBE and stay up to date!